[U-Boot] Power On Self Test (POST)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 16 22:40:31 CEST 2009

Dear lafarkas at rockwellcollins.com,

In message <OFFBD819CB.FEF19C4E-ON8625759A.006A6545-8525759A.006A7E84 at rockwellcollins.com> you wrote:

> Can I get someone to point me in the right direction for researching out
> the Power On Self Test portion of U-Boot?

Did you read the documentation? If yes, then what are the questions
you did not find answered?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When dreams become more important than reality, you give  up  travel,
building,  creating;  you even forget how to repair the machines left
behind by your ancestors. You just  sit  living  and  reliving  other
lives left behind in the thought records.
	-- Vina, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown