[U-Boot] USB key not recognized

Amandeep Bhullar arm.debian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:00:02 CEST 2009

Thanks for replying, Remy. I appreciate it. I just downloaded, built and
used U-boot version 2009.03. It does see the USB key now.

U-Boot> usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found

Another question - How can I boot from this USB key. Can I put Debian 5.0
Lenny image on USB key and boot AT91SAM9263-EK from there? If yes, how would
I do it? I am new to Linux. Many thanks for your help.