[U-Boot] U-Boot ARM merge strategy, was: there are non-DM6446 DaVinci chips

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:11:07 CEST 2009

David Brownell wrote:
> On Friday 24 April 2009, Dirk Behme wrote:
>> Btw.: Now that -next exists, I can't find patch linked above in it,
>> though :(
>
>   http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next
>
> shows it ... "respects SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT".  Make sure
> to look at the "next" branch there; you can start from
>
>   http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git
>
> Then page to the bottom, "heads" --> next, then shortlog.
> They're all there, except the dm9000 eeprom bugfix.

Sorry for being unclear. Yes, your Davinci patches are there. With
'patch linked above' I meant

OMAP3: Remove legacy NAND defines
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051111.html

which Jean-Christophe mentioned to apply against -next: "will be apply
on the next".

Or did I miss it in

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

again? Please correct me then (and send me some more coffee) ;)

Best regards

Dirk