[U-Boot] How do you print/view avaliable devices?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Aug 13 13:35:53 CEST 2009

Hi dbrazeau,

> I am trying to run a standalone program from flash but I keep receiving **
> Invalid boot device ** when I attempt to load it into memory.  I think I'm
> just using the wrong device number.  I was wondering if there was any way to
> print the devices that U-boot can see, so I can figure out dev:part numbers
> of my onboard flash and compact flash.

Not understanding a word what you wrote, I needed a grep -r to find the
message you were referring to.  Now it seems that you try some
filesystem access and it does not work. Although I still have no clue if
you use USB, IDE, ATA or whatever...

May you please be so kind to show us what you try to do and what you
would like to see instead?  Actual session transcripts help a lot in
such cases...

Thanks
  Detlev

--
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
                                        -- Woody Allen