[U-Boot] coldfire M5329EVB demo problem

kescuin kescuin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:56:02 CET 2009

Everything solved, the problem was that tftp wasn't working ok, an didn't
save data on memory.
Now the problem is that hello_world doen't print anything on screen. Only

## Starting application at 0x40020000 ...
## Application terminated, rc = 0x0

What's the problem? I havn't changed the hello_world code. (attached down)

#include <common.h>
#include <exports.h>

int hello_world (int argc, char *argv[])
{
    int i;

    /* Print the ABI version */
    app_startup(argv);
    printf ("Example expects ABI version %d\n", XF_VERSION);
    printf ("Actual U-Boot ABI version %d\n", (int)get_version());

    printf ("Hello World\n");

    printf ("argc = %d\n", argc);

    for (i=0; i<=argc; ++i) {
        printf ("argv[%d] = \"%s\"\n",