[U-Boot] coldfire M5329EVB demo problem

kescuin kescuin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:04:20 CET 2009

No , it wasn't a exactly memory problem, the only problem what that memory
where I was trying to execute was writing protected.
So I execute everything in RAM memory (0x40020000) but printf still not
working.

If I try to change printf by puts the program hangs on execution without
showing anything on screen but ## Starting application at 0x40020000 ...

It's strange because scipts, echos, and kernel init messages (when I have
tryed to boot a kernel) displays on screen (via serial port, using Tera Term
software to visualize it) without anyproblem. And if I print the environment
variables stdout is serial.

Thanks for your help.