[U-Boot] Enabling POST on the canyon lands board

Afzal Nadirshah Afzal_Nadirshah at mindtree.com
Tue Feb 10 09:17:38 CET 2009

Hi All,
      I am trying to enable POST tests on the canyonlands board.I have added the following to the canyonlands.h header file.

  /* POST support */
#define CONFIG_POST             (CFG_POST_CACHE         | \
                                   CFG_POST_CPU           | \
                               CFG_POST_ETHER         | \
                                   CFG_POST_I2C           | \
                                   CFG_POST_MEMORY        | \
                                   CFG_POST_UART)

/* Define here the base-addresses of the UARTs to test in POST */
#define CFG_POST_UART_TABLE     {UART0_BASE, UART1_BASE}

#define CONFIG_LOGBUFFER
#define CFG_POST_CACHE_ADDR     0x00800000 /* free virtual address      */

#define CFG_CONSOLE_IS_IN_ENV /* Otherwise it catches logbuffer as output */

With the image I built after this changes, I tried to execute the "diag"  command on the u-boot prompt. It shows only the "rtc" test.
What else should I add to get other tests under the diag command ?

Regards,
Afzal