[U-Boot] PATCH 0/8 Multi-adapter multi-bus I2C

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Tue Feb 10 18:16:00 CET 2009

Hello ksi,

ksi at koi8.net wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Heiko Schocher wrote:
>
>> Hello Wolfgang,
>>
>> Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>>> That's an excellent idea.
>>>
>>> Would you like to volunteer as I2C custodian?
>> Ok, I will try it.
>
> That's fine. Please let me know when it is setup and how can I push my
> patches in it.

I think, I do this for you. You post your patches here on the mailinglist,
as usual, and all who are interested can discuss them. If we are at a point,
we think they are OK, I will add them to the u-boot-i2c.git (I would like to
make there a "multibus-test" branch). If your patches in there, everybody
can try this new feature. After sometime nobody screams, they are then
going in the "master" branch for inclusion to mainline ... so I think
is the procedure.

bye
heiko