[U-Boot] Micrel Ethernet controller with SPI

Steven Zedeck saz at proliphix.com
Fri Feb 20 22:36:52 CET 2009

Mike,
I "think" what I need to do is to create or find a driver that will
ultimately live in drivers/net/ and has functions such as eth_init,
eth_send, eth_tx, etc.

Currently we use a different chip and it is supported by the existing
u-boot. The Ethernet chip is supported by drivers/net/enc28J60.c Many other
chips are supported by files in the same directory.

All I'm really concerned with is u-boot's ability to do a ping test as well
as read/write registers.
Do you have support for eth_send, rx, etc?
Thanks,
Steve