[U-Boot] ref:fail to include stdio.h

Paul Wang paul.wang at tectonica.net
Thu Feb 26 08:06:46 CET 2009

Hi, all,

I have a simple question to ask. Any information from you would be
helpful.

I am using U-BOOT 1.3.3 with the cross tool chain arm-linux-gcc-3.3.2 on
a Xscale platform. Basically it works fine.

The problem is: When I want to add any one of std header files anywhere
on my architecture (pxa270), the compiler complains: stdio.h: No such
file or directory.

I doubted if it is the tool chain problem. However, with a simple
hellow.c file with #include <stdio.h>, I can build with arm-linux-gcc -o
hellow hellow.c without any error.

I am confused.

Regards and thanks in advance.

Paul Wang