[U-Boot] [PATCH 0/4] usb : OMAP3 : Adding USB MSC and Keyboard support for OMAP3530 EVM platform
t-abraham at ti.com
Sun Jan 4 08:15:02 CET 2009
This patch series adds USB MSC and USB Keyboard support for TI's
OMAP3530 EVM platform. The first three patches are applicable to
other OMAP3 platforms as well.
- [PATCH 1/4] usb : OMAP3 : Adding TI OMAP3 platform specific USB support
- [PATCH 2/4] usb : OMAP3 : Enable Mentor USB OTG module interface clock
- [PATCH 3/4] usb : OMAP3 : Enabling TI OMAP3 MUSB Host controller driver hook up to USB core layer
- [PATCH 4/4] usb : OMAP3 : Enabling USB MSC and Keyboard support for TI OMAP3530 EVM platform
Note: This patch series depends on the following patches.
- [U-Boot] [RFC PATCH V2 0/2] Prepare USB layer to support ehci core
- [U-Boot] [USB PATCH] USB change speed
- [U-Boot] [PATCH] usb : usb_kbd : Populating 'priv' member of USB keyboard device_t structure
- [U-Boot] [PATCH v3 1/5] usb : musb : Adding host controller driver for Mentor USB controller
More information about the U-Boot