[U-Boot] compiling uboot in MacOSX

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD plagnioj at jcrosoft.com
Tue Jan 13 21:43:47 CET 2009

On 04:20 Tue 13 Jan     , vibnwis wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I don't seem to able to compile the uboot 1.1.6 for ARM. Here are the error message.
It's a real old u-boot you will find no support for this version
please try to update to the current version

I've send patch in the past to fix the build on MacOS the only remaining issue
is a find issue to buiild the .depend I've send a fix for this some time ago
but it was not yet integratedi and HOST header issue for bswap
> I've tried to edit the Makefile to the knowledge I know. Actually I don't know much,
> so I am justing guessing most of the time.
> Hopefully someone able to shade some light here. Please help.
> I am so depressed by this.
>
> BTW, I don't seem able to find to way to go to the uboot forum.
Which forum?
> I am sending this in hoping somehow I will get the reply sent directly to my email inbox.

Best Regards,
J.