[U-Boot] Copyright/License text in cpu/ppc4xx/4xx_pci.c

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 8 22:57:32 CEST 2009

Dear Matthias Fuchs,

Sure. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/ppcboot/develop

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There's always been Tower of Babel sort of  bickering  inside  Unix,
but  this  is the most extreme form ever. This means at least several
years of confusion." - Bill Gates, founder and chairman of Microsoft,
about the Open Systems Foundation