[U-Boot] eth/net driver documentation

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jul 16 03:39:44 CEST 2009

is there any documentation that covers the NET_MULTI driver stack ?  i.e. if
i was a network chip vendor and wanted to write a u-boot driver for my part,
where would i look ?  or is it a matter of "the code is the documentation" ?
i can start a small doc that covers the existing stack if that is the case ...
more to keep my sanity so i dont have to keep going through the ethernet stack
to remind myself of how things fit together ;).
-mike