[U-Boot] [RFC 0/3] uboot-doc User's Manual Generation Tool

Robin Getz rgetz at blackfin.uclinux.org
Wed Jul 29 00:16:20 CEST 2009

On Tue 28 Jul 2009 17:27, Wolfgang Denk pondered:
> Dear John,
>
> in message <1248813631.3915.102.camel at johns> you wrote:
> >
> > It seems to me that DUTS is designed to test U-Boot and also automates
> > the running of commands whose output can be put online in the DULG. I
>
> Correct. And the DULG itself is a wiki (TWiki at the moment, to be
> converted to Foswiki ASAP) based framework which holds the "static"
> parts of the documentation.

While we are on the topics of wikis, and U-Boot docs, can we discuss the
license?

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/Introduction#Section_2.1.

Since it is "is not permitted to sell this document or the derivative work or
to include it into any package or distribution that is not freely available
to everybody."

Not meaning to interpret licensing, but to me that means I can't copy/paste
sections into end product documentation, and ship the product for a fee...

Was that the intent?