[U-Boot] How to port uboot Marvell PXA320 Zylonite board

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Fri Jun 19 10:50:12 CEST 2009

On kirkwood platform, it is NOT,
the u-boot.bin needs further processing to create flashable bin for NANDF or SF
This code is not currently part of u-boot

Similarly, I don't think you can use the same binary to flash on the on-board flash?
the board maintainer can answer this better way :-)

Regards..
Prafulla . .