[U-Boot] U-Boot timer example crashes on EP88xC

Mikhail Zaturenskiy mzaturenskiy at shoppertrak.com
Wed Jun 24 16:13:20 CEST 2009

> When I use objdump to deassemble the object file, it seems
> that "timer" is at 40108.  Try "go 0x40108" and read the FAQ[1] ;)
>
> Cheers
>   Detlev
>
> [1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/MyStandaloneProgramDoesNotWork

"go 0x40108" did it, thanks! And thanks for the FAQ reference, knowing
this will be definitely useful in the future.

Why does the documentation say to use 0x40004? I have not made any
changes to the timer program, is it different because the example uses
the SREC version of the file and I'm using the binary?