[U-Boot] U-boot debugger/emulator

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Mar 10 16:16:32 CET 2009

Hi Steven,

>> Did you purchase or obtain your source debugging application elsewhere? Or
>> do you use GDB? I haven't use that before. I'm used to a source level
>> debugger I believe.
>
> So what do you think GDB is? It is one of the most powerful source
> level debuggers that are available.

If you are looking for a GUI _on top_ of the source level debugger, you
have also a few options.  Our TWiki gives an example[1] on using the
quite attractive ddd[2].

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/DebuggingGUI
[2] http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/

--
Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.