[U-Boot] Board Support for Quantum (Eurotech Ltd)

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Mar 25 19:45:48 CET 2009

Hi Andreas,

> I need U-Boot support for the Quantum Board (XScale PXA270 CPU) from
> EuroTech Ltd. Does anybody know if it exist a patch for this board? In the
> U-Boot configs is a patch for a Quantum board, but I think this is for
> another one.

In include/configs/quantum.h:

#define CONFIG_MPC850           1       /* This is a MPC850 CPU */

So this is indeed not what you are looking for.

If I grep for "PXA" in the same directory I also cannot find something
resembling what you are looking for, so I'm sorry I cannot help you.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."