[U-Boot] U-boot NAND boot on IMX31 3stack(ARM)

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:18:15 CEST 2009

Hi

2009/3/30 alfred steele <alfred.jaquez at gmail.com>:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> Thanks!
> Do you remember, off the head, what kind of hardware differences
> between MX31 and Phycore.  I am kind of trying to identify the
> differences between the two in order to be able to map the patch to
> the differences.
> Was the nand_spl directory created for imx31(PDK) NAND specific
> changes. The reason i am asking is because in the
> "uboot-imx-imx_v2009.01" tarball Freescale has supplied us with, the
> directory already exists. I am yet to try apply your PDK patch to the
> same or compare the differences yet.

You need to be more specific, MX31 is the System-on-Chip while Phycore
is a board with the MX31 (and other devices). If you mean the PDK
board, no, I don't know the differences.

I didn't know Freescale has released a uboot-imx tarball so I don't
know which patches they have applied on top of 2009.01.

Regards, Magnus