[U-Boot] [STATUS] Release date slippage

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 15 23:31:19 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm afraid we will have to shift the release of v2009.11 by about two
weeks. I'm currently targeting a release date of December 02, 2009.

Due to personal reasons I didn;t find much time lately to  apply  the
patches / bug fixes that should go into the upcopming release, and to
push  out  the  next release candidate to aollow for broader testing.
I'm sorry for that. I hope I will be able to catch up in the next few
days.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember that Beethoven wrote his first symphony in C ...