[U-Boot] Merge Window

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Thu Oct 1 10:06:57 CEST 2009

Hi Konrad,

On Thursday 01 October 2009 10:01:58 Konrad Mattheis wrote:
> I already read that the merge window is closed.
>
> My question is, can I also send now patches to the list and somebody
>  collect them for the next release, or is it better to wait for the next
>  merge window?

Please send your patches always right away. If the patches are bug fixes, they
will most likely make it into the upcoming release. And if not, they usually
are added to the "next" branches of the responsible custodian.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de