[U-Boot] Problem with NetConsole

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 4 17:45:50 CEST 2009

Dear alex889,

In message <25738669.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to add the NetConsole to my project.
> I've set all the related environment variables
>
> when i start UBoot and then type "run nc" i see that i receive the data i'm
> sending from remote PC,
> but if i call "run nc" from within the UBoot, using run_command("run nc",
> 1);,  i don't receive that data.
>
> Am i doing something wrong?

Yes, that much is sure, as it doesn't work for you.

Since you don't provide any deyails of your code changes (like a
patch against top-of-tree in mainline) we can only guess. My guess
is: You are missing a semicolon in line 42.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If the odds are a million to one against something occuring,  chances
are 50-50 it will.