[U-Boot] kirkwood (openrd): saveenv will not work with environment in NAND

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Tue Oct 6 19:16:53 CEST 2009

Hi Simon, Dieter

The u-boot-kw.git on git.marvell.com was a temporary arrangement,
since now most of the support is mainlined and
I have u-boot-marvell.git too, so I have decided to maintain only u-boot-marvell.git on git.denx.de
I have updated documentation http://www.openplug.org/plugwiki/index.php/Das_U-boot_plug_support#Open_U-Boot_support_for_SheevaPlug to point the same, also I have updated build process too.
I hope with this ewiki and associated u-boot will be always in sync with latest one.
I will update the same for openrd too ;-D

Regards..
Prafulla . .