[U-Boot] Problems with NetConsole II

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 8 12:57:21 CEST 2009

Dear alex889 at gmail.com,

Please keep the ML on Cc:.

In message <19418536.543781254988736020.JavaMail.nabble at isper.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I'm running version 1.3.4 on TI's DM365 processor

Ah. Way too old. You most probably have performance issues in this old
implementation. Make sure to update and use a current version of
U-Boot instead.

> I'm not using nc in interactive mode, i'll check it
> fails to continue - i have some prints after the loop, but i don't see them sometime

Try simply pasting a long line of input to the console interface;
eventually you will see lost characters soon. This has been worked on
and is supposed to be fixed in recent versions.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Commitment, n.:      Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast
of ham and eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.