[U-Boot] MPC85xx UPM NAND

Alemao xcarandiru at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:37:50 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have used UPM in a MPC83xx with LBC running at 64MHz.

Now I have a MPC85xx, with LBC at 41MHz.

It only works if I put a delay in drivers/mtd/nand/fsl_upm.c :
nand_write_buf(), otherwise I lost one byte. But it takes toooo long
writing, which makes their use impractical.

I saw in board/tqc/tqm85xx/nand.c that the driver use an UPM
configuration for each frequency.

Can some one tell me what signals I have to change or just some hint
about what could be causing this behavior?

Im using UPM waveform editor and u-boot-2009-03.

Thanks in advance,

--
Alemao