[U-Boot] u-boot-ti next updated

Paulraj, Sandeep s-paulraj at ti.com
Sun Oct 11 18:14:05 CEST 2009

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Steve Sakoman <sakoman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Compile and run test of the Overo build was fine with Tobi card.
> > Later today I will try some of the other daughter cards to make sure
> > it works with all of them.
>
> Heh, I spoke too soon!
>
> U-boot appeared to run fine, but it fails in it's main mission in life
> -- to load & execute the linux kernel.
>
> Overo hangs after the uncompressing kernel message.
>
> Steve

That's not good.

Can you be kind enough to take a look at all the changes to

cpu/arm_cortexa8/omap3/mem.c

I am speaking from my DaVinci experience, small mistakes in the DDR timings resulted in similar hangs.

And I can see that it has changed

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-ti.git;a=commitdiff;h=f714f3a12c09260c500e0f7c5ff40f15d66ab579

also this is another commit which affects overro

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-ti.git;a=commitdiff;h=5f0ae0c1e2b617c8b453d8862c49c06aef29b8f0

Sandeep