[U-Boot] ARM pull request v2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 13 10:37:19 CEST 2009

Dear Tom,

In message <4AD3E52D.4050904 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> Sandeep has pointed out that the pull request should be one down.
> This is new request.
>
> The following changes since commit 2d4072c06b5549444e4140231bba3d47d9b0bc53:
>    Sandeep Paulraj (1):
>          ARM: DaVinci: Adding Support for DaVinci DM365 EVM
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm master
>
> Anton Vorontsov (11):
>        Move uninitialized_var() macro from ubi_uboot.h to compiler.h
>        mpc83xx/serdes: License cleanup: remove "All Rights Reserved" notice
>        fsl: sys_eeprom: Fix 'may be used uninitialized' warning
>        net: uec_phy: Implement TXID and RXID RGMII modes for Marvell PHYs
>        net: uec: Fix uccf.h and uec.h headers to include headers they
> depend on
>        mpc83xx: mpc8360emds: Don't use LBC SDRAM when DDR is available
>        mpc83xx: mpc8360emds: Use RGMII-ID mode, add workarounds for rev.
> 2.1 CPUs
>        mpc83xx: mpc8360emds: Add QE USB device tree fixups
>        Move uninitialized_var() macro from ubi_uboot.h to compiler.h
>        mpc83xx/serdes: License cleanup: remove "All Rights Reserved" notice
>        fsl: sys_eeprom: Fix 'may be used uninitialized' warning

Umm... all this stuff, as well as the other MPC85xx, ppc2xx etc.
related commits below,  is not supposed to show up in a ARM pull
request.

It is essential that I see _only_ ARM related commits in your pull
request.

If you want to sync your tree against u-boot/master you must either
rebase your tree against master (not recommended for any published
tree unless really needed), or send a pull request _before_ pulling.
Next time - for now, it's obviously too late.

I tried pulling your repo in a temp branch and rebase this, but this
caused a lots of merge conflicts in non-ARM files.

Can you please try to clean this up? Maybe we can split this in a list
of ARM related commits that can be cherry-picked?

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
: ... and it's got weird formatting - Notepad, Write, Works  3  can't
: decipher it, and it's too big to go in DOS Edit. Help!
Install an operating system. :-)                  -- Tom Christiansen