[U-Boot] Regarding NAND flash support in IMX31

R Arun Kumar paiarunk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:09:35 CEST 2009

Hai,

Yes the NAND flash is working fine in linux and i am able to load the
filesystem and boot etc.
Since our NOR flash is of small size 2MB and the linux kernel needs to be
programmed in NAND, I am trying to use the NAND in uboot for saving the
kernel and boot the linux kernel from NAND flash

Arun

--
R Arun Kumar