[U-Boot] NET: SDP3430: trouble with shifting from LAN9C916 to SMC91XX driver

Menon, Nishanth nm at ti.com
Thu Oct 15 08:05:28 CEST 2009

Ben,

[..]
> > include/configs/omap5912osk.h
> > include/configs/omap730p2.h
> > to confirm a non ti board which uses this legacy chip,  I tried
> > building B2, and yep, I see the same warning which was plaguing me
> > :(..
> >
> > Do let me know if there are alternatives available.
> >

> The alternative that most immediately jumps to mind is for you to
> convert the LAN91C96 driver to NET_MULTI :)  It's pretty easy to do and
> would help the "community" in a big way.
:D - why do I get the feeling "I thought u'd say so" ;).. yep.. started a link in omapedia for OMAP3 TODOs I could think of

Regards,
Nishanth Menon
Ref:
[1] http://omappedia.org/wiki/OMAP3_U-Boot_TODO

PS: Dirk, I think you might ask me to post it elsewhere.. lets discuss that on a different thread if any..