[U-Boot] [STATUS] Please send your pull requests now...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Oct 16 22:54:28 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to get out a v2009.11-rc in the next few (=1...3) days.
If you have any stuff that should go in, please:

- make sure to send your pull requests now if you are a custodian.

- nudge the responsible custodian to pick up your stuff.

Tom, I'm especially eager to see a pull request for ARM.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who
is doing it.