[U-Boot] stopping u-boot from booting an old image in RAM.

Thompson, Nick (GE EntSol, Intelligent Platforms) Nick.Thompson at gefanuc.com
Wed Oct 21 17:39:18 CEST 2009

Probably a simple mw (memory write) to the entry point of linux, before
You attempt to reload the image, would do the trick?

Usage:
mw [.b, .w, .l] address value [count]

Nick.