[U-Boot] My SPI driver not working in u-boot.

Ravi Kumar Kulkarni ravilinux4u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:13:51 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Magnus Lilja <lilja.magnus at gmail.com>wrote:

> >>  >>printf("%s:%d\n", __FILE__, __LINE__);? Given that printf and the
> UART
> >
> > I tried with  this
> > printf("%s:%d\n", /drivers/spi/spi-new.c, 72);
> >  72 is the my line number but im gettin error . so what exactly should i
> > specify in __FILE_ and __LINE__ places .plz let me know.
>
> >>You shall not specify anything in __FILE__ and __LINE__, leave them
> >>exactly as I showed. The C pre-processor will replace them with the
> >>actual filename and line.

I did as suggested by u . but im not getting any thing printed on console. i
get all the other board info messgaes . is something missing here? when i
type coninfo command on u-boot prompt i get this
List of available devices:
lcd      00000002 ..O
serial   80000003 SIO stdin stdout stderr
any other way to check?
warm regards,
Ravi Kulkarni.