[U-Boot] We need your help..

Matt Gessner mgessner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:13:52 CEST 2009

Hello

   I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but
it's because of the situation of things right now, Sally and I are stuck in
london with the kids right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were
robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash and cards and cell phone were stolen
at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back
home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is
that we still have our passport but dont have enough money to get our flight
ticket back home, please i need you to loan me some money,i will refund you
as soon as i'm back home, i promise.

Matt & Sally