[U-Boot] lowlevel_init.s for ARM920t/S3C2410

Gaye Abdoulaye Walsimou walsimou at walsimou.com
Sat Oct 24 13:53:48 CEST 2009

> Alternatively, I have seen some unofficial u-boot ports for s3c24x0 cpu's that
> do support u-boot booting from NAND flash but I don't have the source code for them.

Kevin,
I think this[1] is the code you are talking about. I just give it a try
and it works like a charm when booting from NAND flash.
They have a nand_read.c under cpu/arm920t/s3c24xx, which its object file
is included just under start.o in the linker script.
They also have a slightly different start.S in which they determinate if
we're booting from NAND or NOR flash.

cheers,

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/u-boot-openmoko/mini2440.git