[U-Boot] Query: Does Uboot support CFI flash driver forM29W128GH

prakash bedge prakash.bedge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:13:05 CET 2009

Hi Sreedhar,

Are there some unknwon issues that I should take care of while using this
driver for M29W128GH?

M29W128GH is following AMD cmdset.
 Do I need to add the structure for M29W128GH in jedec_flash.c or there is
some chip compatible to this chip is already present in Uboot and I only
have to use as it is.

Regards,
Prakash