[U-Boot] Xiamen Jaguar Logistics Co., Ltd.

Allard Yao allardyao at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:05:53 CET 2009

*Dear Friend,*

* *

*It will be my pleasure to assist you with your shipments from/into the
China. We can handle all types of shipments- FOB/CIF/DDU/DDP/etc. We can do
exactly as your appointed shipping agent at China.*

* *

*Hence, would appreciate if you can give Jaguar Logistics the opportunity to
quote you our competitive Rates and service. Once available, please e-mail
me details of your shipment and I will take good care of them for you, much
appreciated!! We will do our very best for you and will keep you fully
informed. *

* *

*Below is our brief introduction & contact details:*

* *

*I am Allard Yao, come from Xiamen city in China. We take this opportunity
to write to you with a view to set up friend business with you. *

* *

*Xiamen Jaguar Logistics Co., Ltd. is primarily engaged in providing
international maritime and Multimodal transportation, such as Land and Air
freight and Bulk ship. At present we have 4 branches
(Xiamen,Shanghai,Shenzhen,Fuzhou) & has established three operating centers
covering Northern China, Eastern China and Southern China. Our comprehensive
network covers the main seaports and airports in China that can provide you
with a rapid and convenient door-door delivery service.*

* *

*Our services include: *

*1: Sea freight*

*2: Air freight*

*3: Land transportation*

*4: Bulk Ship*

*5: Warehousing *

*6: Declarations *

*7: Import and export custom clearance*

* *

*We earnest anticipation can cooperate with you, we sincerely hope that we
can make further progress and increase more brilliant career together, and
please feel free to phone or e-mail to us for your inquiry.*

* *

*Awaiting for your prompt reply.*

*Assuring you of our best services at all times.*

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Allard Yao*

*Xiamen Jaguar Logistics Co., Ltd*

*DL: +86-592-2631973*

*Cell: +86-13860139830*

*MSN: allardyao at hotmail.com*

*E-mail: allardyao at gmail.com*

*/// Most competitive air & sea rates in/out Xiamen + Shanghai + Shenzhen +
Ningbo + Qingdao + Fuzhou etc. ///*