[U-Boot] ads5121 - remove PSC serial console support

Angelo s104259 at yahoo.it
Sat Oct 31 02:43:52 CET 2009

Ok,

I'm trying to reduce boot time and i don't want to omit anything!

I know that console is fundamental, but i need to disable it. After some modifies it seems like u-boot execute an infinite loop, waiting for unknown something.

Are there some special file (e.g. cpu/mpc512x/serial.c, include/configs/ads5121.h ...) that I have to modify?

I suppose that should be a way to remove it completely.

Thanks