[U-Boot] ATMEL Custodians == /dev/null ??

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 7 23:29:17 CEST 2010

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201008062339.51320.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> it isnt that hard to talk to each other on a public mailing list.  as for
> conflicts, Wolfgang is good about telling someone they need to redo their
> changes because of conflicts.  so if he pulled at91 and then pulled avr32 and
> hit a conflict, the avr32 custodian gets to resolve it.

You were right, _if_ we had active at91 and avr32 custodians.
Unfortunaltey, we have none for avr32 and a non-responsive one for
at91.  So if we find a volunteer who handles it both in one tree that
can be only an improvement.  And if it should turn out later that two
separate repos would be better, well, then we split them again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Have you lived in this village all your life?"        "No, not yet."