[U-Boot] ARM926ejs Porting: uboot.lds problem

于会 henrybenyu at 163.com
Thu Dec 23 00:08:37 CET 2010

Thanks Albert!

>Without knowing the source code that you compile, it is hard to tell
>exactly what goes on. You say "code modified", but which board did you
>modify, and how exactly do you build it? A patch would be welcome to at
>least reproduce your build.
>
>Also, can you explain how exactly you get u-boot on the board if you
>don't have NOR? JTAG? Some other way?

We have our own SoC, base on arm926ejs core, only ICache, DCache,
and other APB, AHB, SRAM etc, base address different from other SoC,
like davince, Marwell etc.

What I porting, just reference to other arm926ejs board like atmel's
at91cap9adk, but our board is a little different with it.

First, I will run U-Boot from DRAM, no NOR or NAND, just use openocd
to download U-Boot image to sdram base address: 0x40000000, and
then execute it.

Later, I will run from SPI NOR, Nand, MMC, SD etc.
(How can code to u-boot main tree, Free as freedom)

BTW, I didn't use any patches, where I get them?

Thank you so much,