[U-Boot] USB storage problem with SCSI commands

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 24 15:39:30 CET 2010

Dear Alexander Varnin,

In message <4B5C5A5F.8040905 at mail.ru> you wrote:
> U-Boot 1.1.6 is 4 years old. Since then, 7489 commits have been
> checked in, which added 1037072 lines, removed 557110 lines, and
> changed 479962 lines.

That means this commits at most is not concerned with usb storage,
because the differences from my version contain only spacing changes,
added writing support(which is not in my task) and some other minor
fixes. I can replace this file(common/usb_storage.c) with modern one,
and it won't change the case(I've tried). The lower level of usb stack
is device-dependent and works correct on other usb devices(hub, for
example). So the problem is not here. Are you still think that my
version is not actual?

Frankly, I don't care.

You are using ancient code, and ignore the advice you receive. Such a
combination kills all motiviation to spend time and efforts trying to
help you.

Good luck.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The best things in life are for a fee.