[U-Boot] USB CDC branch

Vitaly Kuzmichev vkuzmichev at mvista.com
Tue Jul 13 12:19:34 CEST 2010

FYI I'm doing some work on this branch too.
Actually I have ported it to 2010.03, added RNDIS support and made
integration into 'usb' command.
However these changes aren't tested yet so the work is still under progress.

Probably someone knows about any possible issues with CDC/RNDIS support?
And also I would like to know the answers to Stefano's questions.