[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.06-rc3 has been released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 23 21:16:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just released v2010.06-rc3

If you see any problems, or if there are urgent fixes pending that I
missed, please speak up now.

If we don't run into unexpacted issues, I want to release v2010.06 on
June 29, 2010.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Even if you aren't in doubt, consider the mental welfare of the  per-
son who has to maintain the code after you, and who will probably put
parens in the wrong place.          - Larry Wall in the perl man page