[U-Boot] MX31PDK not booting with U-boot v2010.06

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:32:21 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the latest release on the i.MX31 PDK board? I downloaded it on my board, using U-boot v2010.03-rc1 to download and update U-boot, and after a reset it doesn't start. Since I don't have a debugger right now I don't know more than that. I'll get my hands on one and re-flash the board.

As I mentioned, v2010.03-rc1 worked. I haven't tried any versions after that. v2010.06 seems to work on the i.MX31 Litekit board (Litekit boots from NOR, PDK boots from NAND).

Regards, Magnus