[U-Boot] [STATUS] i.MX / Freescale ARM custodian needed

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Mar 2 18:24:11 CET 2010

John Rigby wrote:
> I think Ben was ok with my mx25 changes, but needed an arm person to do
> the commit.

Hi John,

yes, I think I have read Ben's comment on your patch. However, because
your patch does not apply anymore on TOT, I am asking who is responsible
to merge the driver (you, Ben or I), or if this job was already done.

Sorry, I sent a wrong link in the previous e-mail. The problem arises
with your patch
"fec_mxc: cleanup and factor out MX27 dependencies", that contains
changes in both the fec_mxc driver and the imx tree:

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-January/067075.html

Now I am supposing I am the person to apply your patch, at least for the
u-boot-imx. Not sure how to proceed with the network driver. What do you
think ? Is it ok if I merge the driver ? Or do you prefer to check
yourself ? Ben, what do you think ?

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de