[U-Boot] Cypress CY7C67300 EZ-Host USB controller support?

Rick Davis rdavis at rgb.com
Thu Mar 11 00:04:27 CET 2010

We are looking to build a system which boots from USB-mounted Flash. The system will run a 2.4-based Linux kernel on the Hitachi SH-4 processor.   We have a board support package, and can boot u-boot to the prompt using a small bootloader located in another chip.   Now the problem is that we need to get access to the USB flash to do the second stage boot into Linux.

Does anyone have pointers to a good starting place for a u-boot driver for this part?

Regards;
== Rick Davis