[U-Boot] at91sam9g45ekes SDHC/MMC

Albin Tonnerre albin.tonnerre at free-electrons.com
Tue Mar 16 21:36:11 CET 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:30 -0400, Henry Súcart wrote :
> Here's the command I'm using and the output. I put a debugging statement in
> sd_init_card() after the for loop (HJS:).
>
> U-Boot> mmc init 0
> mmc: clock 150000 too low; setting CLKDIV to 255
> HJS: sd_init_card() mmc_acmd for loop finished. ret = -19, resp[0] =
> 0x6B200020
> No MMC card found

Err, well, that's weird. I have to admit I can't even guess whether it's
trying to read the right slot. Could you please:

1/ add a #define DEBUG at the top of drivers/mmc/atmel_mci.c
2/ get the output of mmc init (0 or 1 doesn't matter) for both CONFIG_ATMEL_MCI1
and !CONFIG_ATMEL_MCI1 (with the SD card staying in the same slot, of course)
3/ In the process, add a debug printf in the mci driver displaying the value of
MMCI_CR (you'd get that by calling mmci_readl(CR))

I'm sorry I can't help you further. Unfortunately I don't own such hardware, and
this kind of thing is rather hard to debug remotely.

Regards,
--
Albin Tonnerre, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.