[U-Boot] at91 USB serial driver Problem

Krishna Pattabiraman krishna.lists at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:38:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am developing usb serial interface for sam9263-ek. I ported the code from
uboot-1.1.5 version (sam9261)  to the latest tree (sam9263) from here
http://www.dashdaq.com/support/developers.htm . I am currently facing
problems in SendData function which send data to the host. The setflags and
clearflag as per the Atmel datasheet if written just hangs indefintely,
which i think may be a synchronocity problem with CSR register. Can anyone
please may be tell me if you know some special cases where such things occur
and how to solve it. I also used sniffer "USBTrace" in the host
side(Windows)  and found that there is no "IN" packet received by the HOST
at all even though in the device side the data is written to the UDP_FDR. If
you can throw some light and give some pointer where to check that wil be a
great help.

The snippet of the SendData.
http://pastebin.com/qEtuJYwv

Thanks,