[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.03-rc3 is out

André Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Mon Mar 29 11:53:32 CEST 2010

Wolfgang,

> U-Boot v2010.03-rc3 has been released.
>
> Please help testing, and send any feedback / last minute patches ASAP.

if there's any chance that you'll apply this patch we can include the
latest code in our long term test site and report any possible issues
related with U-Boot @ MPC5200.

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-March/069006.html

There's no need to hurry - we can do this later anytime.

Regards,
André

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Hans-Joachim Reich