[U-Boot] help on u boot loader

Hari Babu haribabu.linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:07:31 CEST 2010

 Hi, This is hari,working in inforce computing in india.i want small help
from u r side on das u-boot loader.We developed a new NIC card based on the
Caviun octeon 2 CN63xx processor which is communicating through PCIe
protocal to Host.I already downloaded new u-boot-2010.03-rc1 source code.can
u suggest me which board is similar or nearly have configure to my new board
in u-boot/board folder,thenonly its easy for me to changes configuration to
the exist one. u r advises will help me.Thank you.